Dedicated Kansas City Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney Helps Clients Address Difficult Situations
Accomplished Missouri law firm assists clients with divorce-related matters and helps defend them against criminal charges
Important aspects of your life can change in an instant when a family law dispute or criminal accusation arises, which is why getting the help of a strong advocate is the best way to increase the likelihood of a good outcome that lets you get your life back on track. As a solo attorney working out of Kansas City, I, Arthur Tejeda, Attorney at Law, will take your legal situation seriously and use my experience with the law and court systems to provide you with sound legal advice. Helping clients throughout northwestern Missouri and Kansas since 1998, I am committed to finding solutions to your issues. Whether you are facing a divorce, need to renegotiate a parenting plan or have been accused of a crime, I am here to fight for your rights.
Experienced lawyer protects your interests in matters related to family law and criminal defense
Some legal issues need an immediate response in order to mitigate any potential negative consequences, and selecting an attorney that supports your interests is a big part of this effort. My clients have put their legal problems in my hands because I provide:
- One-on-one attention — The sensitive and frequently overwhelming nature of family and criminal issues are best addressed by an attorney who appreciates what is at stake. I provide personal one-on-one legal services to give your case the attention it needs, developing a comprehensive plan of action and keeping you informed about what to expect moving forward.
- Aggressive advocacy — Getting results is the reason a person hires an attorney, and achieving the outcome you need to move forward may require a firm commitment to litigation and pursuing all options in the court system. My experience in the courtroom will be used to present the strongest possible position.
- Cost-effective rates — When family law and criminal issues hit, legal representation is not really optional. I understand the financial impact hiring an attorney can bring and will work with clients to find payment options that work.
Licensed in both Kansas and Missouri, I provide thoughtful service to all my clients and strive to make extra time to meet so I can develop a sound plan and let them know what to expect in a courtroom.
Knowledgeable attorney helps clients with complicated criminal law and family issues
I provide legal services to the residents of Missouri and Kansas in the following types of matters:
- Family law — When your marriage ends in divorce, even if it is an uncontested divorce, the result will impact you for the rest of your life. Things can become even more complicated if significant or ongoing child custody and child support disputes are present. I will help you understand your rights and how best to reach a fair resolution to each of these issues.
- Criminal law — I help accused individuals in a variety of criminal defense matters. If you have been charged with assault for allegedly threatening harm to another person or battery for actual physical contact, I will defend you in court. I can also represent you if you are facing DUI/DWI charges, domestic violence charges or drug crime charges.
- Juvenile law — With my background in handling juvenile law matters, I will represent your child if they are accused of a crime and advocate for an outcome that does not impact their future prospects.
I am determined to help you reach a positive outcome to your case.
Contact a diligent Kansas City attorney for a free consultation
At Arthur Tejeda, Attorney at Law, I represent individuals throughout Kansas and Missouri in family and criminal law issues. Please call 816-744-8204 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation. Payment arrangements are available.